I Want to Visit the United States Temporarily, Do I Qualify?

Depending on your country of origin, you may qualify for either a Visa Waiver or a Tourist Visa. Most countries will have to apply for and be granted a Tourist Visa. Depending on the nature of your travel, you will either receive a Business Visitor Visa (B1) or Tourist Visitor Visa (B2) or B1/B2. You will likely be allowed to stay in the United States temporarily for up to 6 months. Be sure to check the dates on your actual visa. Some individuals will qualify for multiple entry B1/B2 Visas, however, the actual time allowed in the United States on any visit to the United States is up to 6 months, at which time you will have to depart or you will overstay your visa which can cause grave consequences for future immigration petitions or applications. For further review of your case and whether you can apply for a temporary visa to the United States, please contact our office at (832) 792-3636.