How Can I Sponsor My Family Member?

As a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident, you may be eligible to sponsor certain family members or relatives to come to the United States. Depending on the category that your family member or relative falls under will dictate whether that individual will immediately qualify for a green card or whether they will have to wait until a visa number is available for them. Certain countries are backlogged and can have wait times up to 10 years or more for certain categories. To see whether your family member or relative qualifies for an immediate visa number to receive a green card, please contact our office at (832) 792-3636.