How Can I Get Work Authorization?

You may qualify for work authorization based on the type of petition you are eligible to file. If you are eligible to file for any family-based or employment-based petition, then you will receive work authorization if you apply for it along with your application. You may also qualify for work authorization if you are applying for asylum, DACA, TPS, or certain other categories if you are placed in removal/deportation proceedings. For a review of your case and whether you qualify to receive work authorization, please contact our office at (832) 792-3636.